Tuesday, June 16, 2009

This Summer

Hey Everybody!
This Summer I've been doing a little bit of sewing, and a good amount of writing, and some drawing.
This is a picture of a dragon that I drew.
(P.S. This is an old Drawing, but it was one that was already scanned onto the computer)
I've been a little bit uninteresting this summer thug, and haven't done much. I have been being pretty lazy. Soon, Holly (My sister) may be going to stay with my sister and her family. We are really excited about that. It ought to be a great experience.
When we come home, I think Holly has a paper she is writing :P and I hope to eventually (Though I most likely will not accomplish this this summer) save up enough money to bey a small 12" or 13" (maybe) laptop, mainly for typing my stories out on.


No comments:

Post a Comment